- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Enterosgel 90gram tube
Enterosgel is a fast-acting mineral-based gel that utilises the natural properties of unique silica structures to absorb undesirable compounds within the intestinal tract. Helps with:
- Indigestion – Nausea, Heartburn, Reflux and Flatulence
- Well Tolerated Absorbant
- Sensitivities – Food intolerances, rashes etc.
Per tube: 60 vegetarian capsules (1 capsule = 1 serving)
Adults: Take 1-1.5 tablespoons (15-22.5g) 3 times a day, or as prescribed by your healthcare practitioner.
Enterosgel is recommended to be taken as soon as possible after the onset of stomach or intestinal illness symptoms, mixed into a sufficient glass of water.
Enterosgel should also be taken one hour before or two hours after any medications, antibiotics, supplements or other remedies (to avoid them being bound to the Enterosgel, which would prevent them being absorbed into the body) – it would therefore also be ideal to consume Enterosgel away from meals.
Enterosgel® is an intestinal absorbent (enterosorbent) tasteless gel that can be used as an adjuvant to standard rehydration therapy and in the management and reduction of stomach and intestinal illness symptoms such as diarrhoea, gas, stomach cramps, mild abdominal pain, heartburn or nausea.
Used since ancient times, sorbent compounds have been swallowed to help detoxification though the digestive system. Now, thanks to innovative scientific methods, the selectivity of what modern enterosorbents bind to and other characteristics make enterosorbents an invaluable addition to your gut healthcare plan.
Absorbs directly from the stomach and the intestines
Enterosgel® is a clear permeable gel which acts as an oral intestinal absorbent and is comprised of 70% Polymethylsiloxane and 30% purified water.
Completely mineral-based and virtually tasteless
Sugar and sweetener free, lactose/dairy free, gluten free, fat free, and free from flavours & preservatives.
Best taken when mixed well with water
Enterosgel® is easy to take and effectively soothes stomach and intestinal discomfort from a wide range of gastrointestinal issues, including diarrhoea & gas.
- Wash down with a sufficient amount of fluid (i.e. adults and children 7+yrs = 200 mls; children aged 1–6 yrs = 50–100 ml).
- A sufficient intake of fluids is also necessary as part of the basic treatment of acute diarrhoea.
- Use this product within 30 days of opening the tube.
- Shelf life is 3 years from the date of manufacture.
- Do not freeze.
Enterosgel cannot be taken by people who have the following:
- Intestinal atony (severe constipation due to bowel obstruction)
- Intestinal obstruction
- Intolerance (based on prior use)
- Enterosgel must be taken 1- 2 hours away from medication, supplements, herbal extracts and food.
- In some people, constipation may occur. For those who are prone to constipation it is recommended to wash Enterosgel down with plenty of water with a high content of magnesium. Also fruits such as figs, dates, pear and kiwi can be encouraged to minimise constipation in these individuals. Also, if concerned reduce the dose to 1/3 or 1/2 of the normal age related dose and gradually increase the dose based on bowel tolerance.
- Vomiting and nausea may also be possible however there have been no reports about any other side effects within 20 years of Enterosgel use.
- If pregnant, nursing or taking medications, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare practitioner.
Once supplements leave our store they cannot be returned or refunded. Please choose carefully.