Chief Collagen Cashew Shortbread Bars (12 pack)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Chief's Collagen Cashew Shortbread Bars (12 pack) 45g each
A clean, biscuity, nut butter based snack to satisfy your sweet cravings. No dates means they're very low sugar, with plenty of protein and healthy fats to keep you full for longer. An 11,000mg serve of Collagen for anti-aging, injury prevention and better recovery. Keto and Paleo friendly. Perfect pre or post workout or simply as a delicious shortbread treat to get you through to meal time!
- Based on nut butter (very low sugar)
- Collagen protein (anti-ageing, supports tendons and joints, gut friendly, planet friendly)
- Monk fruit (natural sweetener)
- Camu Camu (natural Vitamin C)
- MCT oil (brain fuel)
- Keto friendly
- Dairy and gluten free
- Each bar has 15g protein, 11g collagen, 3g fibre, and 5g carbs
Per pack: 12 serves (1 x 45g bar = 1 serving)
Looking for the full ingredients and nutrition panel? Please scroll through the product images.
How are They Different?
Most snack bars are full of artificial thickeners, fillers, emulsifiers, sweeteners and sugar alcohols. The healthier ones are full of dates and a snack with 4+ teaspoons of sugar isn't one you can feel good about eating every day.
These bars are made with nut butter and being free from artificial junk and dried fruit means they're not the chewy bar you might be used to, they're a delicious biscuit texture.
We use grass-fed collagen peptides for extra protein because we love its clinically proven benefits for anti-ageing and recovery, and it's better for the planet too.
Not Just Another Snack Bar
We've chosen collagen as the protein source for these bars based on new and rapidly evolving research into its unique benefits. This odourless white powder has been researched by the Australian Institute of Sport and is used by many of the world's top sporting teams for better recovery, healing and injury prevention. It's now also showing great results in anti-ageing.
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body but as we age our natural collagen levels decrease. Supplementing with collagen helps your whole body.
- Studies show that taking hydrolysed collagen decreases joint pain after exercise and increases the density of cartilage, making joints more flexible.
- Collagen contains large amounts of the amino acids glycine, glutamine and proline which can be beneficial to the intestinal tract as well as the stomach.
- Collagen is a co-product of animal agriculture. If we don't use it, it becomes landfill. As our population grows we need to be make better use of the resources we have.
- Good fats and protein will fill you up naturally making these bars a great choice if you’re trying to lose or maintain your weight, or to naturally control your appetite.
- Eating less meat also reduces your collagen intake. Supplementing with collagen is a great way to replace this important source of amino acids that you can't get from plants.
Once supplements leave our store they cannot be returned or refunded. Please choose carefully.