RN Labs Medi Restore Vanilla Powder
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
RN Labs' Medi Restore Vanilla Powder 616g
RN Labs Medi Restore is a great tasting, highly concentrated nutritional support formula. The formula is comprised of low allergen, synergistic ingredients to support numerous body processes and systems.
- Provides a complete source of vegan protein
- 28 grams of protein per double scoop serve
- Dairy/Whey and Soy free
- FODMAP friendly & vegetarian
- Great french vanilla taste – high compliance
- Smooth and easy digestion
- Supports healthy gut membrane integrity
- Provides a source of prebiotic fibre for healthy intestinal flora
- Supports healthy detoxification and liver function
- Serves as a nutritious meal replacement providing a therapeutic and comprehensive dose of B vitamins and trace minerals
- Supports healthy weight management
- Supports balanced and healthy blood sugar levels
- Supports healthy energy production
- Supports and regulate healthy immune function and inflammatory response
- May provide antioxidant support
Per container: 616g of powders (one 22g scoop = 1 serving)
Adults: Take 1—2 scoops mixed with at least 200 ml of water per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Is Medi Restore Vegan?
While the rice & pea protein in Medi Restore is of a vegan source, the overall product is not strictly vegan due to the vitamin D3, which is derived from lanolin (sheep’s wool). All other ingredients in Medi Restore are vegan.
Medi Restore is designed to support healthy digestion, detoxification, immune function, inflammatory balance, energy production and healthy weight management.
Medi Restore is a pure and hypoallergenic product, developed to meet the needs of even the most sensitive patients. Formulated with no harsh or irritating excipients, ensures maximum comfort and efficacy for improved patient compliance and results.
Importance of Protein in Review
Amino acids sufficiency is understood to support whole-body homeostasis. Due to new developments of amino acid biochemistry and nutrition, a paradigm shift in nutrition has now led to recognition of the dietary essentiality of both nutritionally essential as well as nutritionally non-essential amino acids, due to the numerous biological processes in which they play important roles, including: regulation of gene expression, cell signaling pathways, digestion and absorption of dietary nutrients, DNA and protein synthesis, proteolysis, metabolism of glucose and lipids, endocrine status, male and female fertility, acid– base balance, antioxidant status, detoxification of xenobiotics and endogenous metabolites, neurotransmission and immunity.
Pure & Free From
This product does NOT contain wheat, gluten, dairy, lactose, egg, yeast, soy, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners, or artificial flavours. This product also does not contain synthetic preservatives, stearate lubricants and other commonly detrimental excipients.
Supports Multiple Body Systems Using High Quality Synergistic Ingredients:
RICE AND PEA PROTEIN:
- From Canadian grown peas
- Rice tested for maximum purity from arsenic
- Quality and complete source of protein
- Hypoallergenic (free from Soy, Gluten, Dairy, Whey, Lactose & Casein)
- Smooth and palatable
- Full Bioactive B-Complex dose per double-scoop serve
- Comprehensive and potent B vitamin support is particularly relevant to numerous processes associated with neurological health, energy production and methylation.
- Uses the 5-MTHF form of folate naturally found in foods, at doses sufficient for therapeutic benefit, but low enough to avoid excessive supplementation in those who do not require large amounts.
- Vitamin C supports immune function, plays a role in collagen production, has an antioxidant action and supports detoxification.
- Vitamin D is key to gut integrity supporting calcium homeostasis, immune function and inflammatory balance
- 800 IU of Vitamin D3 per double scoop serve.
- Soy Free Vitamin E supplied in mixed high-gamma tocotrienols (from environmentally sustainable palm).
- Tocotrienols provide unique health benefits over other forms of vitamin E.
- Calcium from provided red algae and balanced with magnesium for optimal metabolism.
- Full therapeutic dose of balanced and synergistic trace minerals per scoop.
- Se, Zn, and Cr for maximum hormone balance, detoxification and blood sugar management.
ADDITIONAL AMINO ACIDS:
- Glutamine supports healthy intestinal membrane structure and integrity.
- Glycine is involved in bile acid conjugation, detoxification, cytokine balance and acts as a neurotransmitter in the CNS.
- Taurine is involved in bile acid conjugation, detoxification, membrane stabilisation, and electrolyte osmoregulation.
- Source of soluble fibre provides prebiotic activity to support beneficial flora status.
- Supports short chain fatty acid (SCFA) production which plays a key role in gastrointestinal health.
- Assists in the modulation of a balanced immune system.
- High Silymarin milk thistle for liver support, detoxification and antioxidant support, as well as soothing the digestive tract.
- Matcha Green Tea powder (rather than extract) for intact polyphenols, catechins and antioxidant support.
- Pomegranate husk for digestive health and microbial balance.
- Ginger to support digestion and balanced inflammatory response.
Why is the Nutritional Panel not printed on the label?
In keeping with Australian TGA labeling guidelines, all appropriate details of the product as a natural medicine (rather than a food) have been included on the Supplement Facts on the bottle.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- The recommended dose of this medicine provides small amounts of caffeine.
- If pregnant, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Contains therapeutic doses of nutrients.
- Ensure appropriate justifications and investigations have been made before exceeding 4 scoops per day (including evaluation of all other supplements taken).
Once supplements leave our store they cannot be returned or refunded. Please choose carefully.