RN Labs Lipotropex powder
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
RN Labs' Lipotropex oral powder 300g
RN Lab’s Lipotropex (Lipotropic Complex) powder is a highly concentrated nutritional liver support formula.
- Supports optimal liver function
- Synergistic blend of high quality ingredients
- Clinically versatile
- Minimal potential for interference with other aspects of clinical care
- Foundational nutraceutical liver support
- Facilitates liver detoxification processes
- Assists metabolism of lipids throughout the body
- Maintain/support healthy bile production
- Pleasant taste & appearance for maximum compliance
- Vegan friendly
- Dairy/whey and soy free
Per tub: 300g oral powder (one 3g scoop = 1 serving)
Adults: Take 3g (1 scoop) mixed with water (can be sipped from a water bottle). Multiple serves can be taken throughout the day as needed, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Importance of Lipotropics
Lipotropic compounds are those that help catalyse the breakdown of fat during metabolism in the body. A lipotropic nutrient promotes or encourages the mobilisation of fat from the liver.
Lipotropics are necessary for the maintenance of a healthy liver, and for burning fat for additional energy thus easing the burden on the liver in processing lipids. Without lipotropics, fats and bile can become trapped in the liver, contributing to issues such as Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD), cirrhosis, hypercholesterolemia, Type 2 DM and obstructed fat metabolism.
Lipotropics differ from cholagogues and choleretics in that the latter are gastrointestinal agents that merely trigger the flow and production of bile (respectively), whereas Lipotropics provide the actual substrates necessary to produce bile and metabolise fats.
RN Labs use only the highest grade ingredients and materials available. Our purity standards for manufacturing and sourcing are extensively researched and verified.
Lipotropex is a pure and hypoallergenic product, developed to meet the needs of even the most sensitive patients. Formulated with no harsh or irritating excipients, ensures comfort, safety and efficacy for improved patient compliance and results.
What is a Lipotropic?
Lipotropic compounds are key within the metabolism, transport and breakdown of fat in the body.
In particular, they play an important role in the removal of excess fats and fat-soluble compounds (including hormones and toxins) from the liver.
Pure & Low-Sensitivity
This product does NOT contain wheat, gluten, dairy, lactose, egg, yeast, soy, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners, or artificial flavours. This product also does not contain synthetic preservatives, stearate lubricants and other commonly detrimental excipients.
- Forms conjugates with bile acids in the liver.
- Increases cholesterol solubility and excretion.
- Involved in the emulsification and absorption of lipids (and fat-soluble vitamins).
- Facilitating balanced activity of liver enzymes.
- Enhances longevity of hepatocytes in situations of liver damage.
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels.
- Supports optimal glutathione metabolism.
- Support healthy detoxification and liver function.
- Supports balanced and healthy blood sugar levels.
- Hepatoprotective activity via inhibition of specific CYP450 enzyme.
- Stimulates liver regeneration.
- Essential for fat metabolism and considered a lipotropic nutrient.
- Functions as a methyl donor and it is required for proper liver function.
- Component of bile and aids in hepatic function.
- Protects the liver from free radical damage.
- Supports the production of glutathione.
- Key substrate for the detoxification of benzenes, phenols, and salicylates.
- Improves aspartate aminotransferase, alanine aminotransferase thus supporting liver enzymes.
- Promotes glutathione production to protect hepatic cells.
- Required for the transport of fatty acids, especially long-chain-fatty acids within the body.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
Vitamin and/or mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
The recommended dose of this medicine provides small amounts of caffeine.
If pregnant, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Known Side Effects
All ingredients are considered safe and well tolerated.
Once supplements leave our store they cannot be returned or refunded. Please choose carefully.