RN Labs GI Defence Powder
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
RN Labs' GI Defence Powder 210g
RN Labs GI Defence is a break-through gut support formula that is great tasting, multi-faceted, and clinically potent.
- Supports gut membrane integrity and healing
- Promotes healthy flora
- Supports detoxification processes
- Helps regulate inflammatory/immune response
- Calms mild digestive symptoms
- Harnesses the power of Amla
- Light and silky consistency for ease of administration and tolerance
- Mild, pleasant taste and appearance
- Clinical potencies of active ingredients
- Supports healthy gut membrane integrity
- Provides a source of prebiotic fibre for healthy intestinal flora
- Helps to support and regulate healthy immune function and inflammatory response
- Provides additional benefits for symptom relief
- Vegan friendly
- Sugar free - all natural low-calorie sweeteners
- No colours, preservatives or artificial flavours
Adults: Take 1-3 scoops mixed with 200ml of water per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
3 scoops per day is maximum therapeutic dose.
2 scoops per day is effective gut treatment and/or detoxification support.
1 scoop per day is a maintenance protocol.
Ingredients that Support Multiple Body Systems
- Protective against gastric ulcers, even in the presence of injurious factors
- Supports wound healing action through upregulation of collagen and extra-cellular kinases
- Supports optimal gastrointestinal motor tone, reducing the number and frequency of stools in diarrhoea patients
- Reduces spasmodic symptoms common in GIT disorders, as Amla has demonstrated a dual ability to inhibit muscarinic receptors and calcium channels
- Supports healthy intestinal membrane structure and integrity
- Improves increased intestinal permeability, through inhibition of inflammation and oxidative stress linked to tight junction opening
- Important precursor for glutathione synthesis
- Enhances the stomach’s mucosal defences, providing significant improvements in gastric ulcer patients
- Supports small intestinal mucosal integrity and inhibits the inflammatory responses in presence of H. pylori
- Full therapeutic dose in the unique zinc carnosine form is 3x more effective as a gastrointestinal healer than the singular ingredients alone
- Source of soluble fibre provides prebiotic activity to support beneficial flora status
- Supports short chain fatty acid (SCFA) production which plays a key role in gastrointestinal health
- Assists immune system regulation
MARSHMALLOW ROOT EXTRACT (4:1)
- Provides soothing consistency for comforting support of intestinal epithelium
- Source of soluble fibre provides prebiotic activity to support beneficial flora and digestive function.
- Supports wound health and connective tissue support, as events leading to wounds, such as trauma and surgery, have been associated with a decrease in plasma ascorbic acid
RN Labs use only the highest grade ingredients and materials available. Our purity standards for manufacturing and sourcing are extensively researched and verified.
GI Defence is a pure and hypoallergenic product, developed to meet the needs of even the most sensitive patients. Formulated with no harsh or irritating excipients, ensures comfort, safety and efficacy for improved patient compliance and results.
Pure & Low-Sensitivity
This product does NOT contain wheat, gluten, dairy, lactose, egg, yeast, soy, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners, or artificial flavours. This product also does not contain synthetic preservatives, stearate lubricants and other commonly detrimental excipients.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- Vitamin and/or mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- If pregnant, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Known Side Effects
Caution is advised in patients taking anticoagulants and/or antithrombotic medication with Amla dosage >500mg.
- Due to the clinical potency of this formula, some symptoms may be experienced when taking this product.
- It is common for gastrointestinal symptoms to occur when undertaking any gut-repair program or making changes to the diet. Typically these subside over time.
- Drinking sufficient water for hydration as well as eating wholefoods in the diet can assist this process.
- Starting with partial doses may be necessary for patients with particularly sensitive stomachs.
- To avoid nausea symptoms from zinc, ensure adequate hydration and avoid taking on an empty stomach.
Once supplements leave our store they cannot be returned or refunded. Please choose carefully.