InterClinical Labs Moly Zinc
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
InterClinical Labs' MolyZinc 60 tablets
This formula contains molybdenum and zinc plus synergistic nutrients vitamin C and activated B6 (pyridoxal 5-phosphate).
- Component of several important metalloenzymes (Molybdenum)
- Aids in sulphur amino acid metabolism (Molybdenum)
- Co-factor for a number of enzyme reactions (Molybdenum)
- Support energy levels within the body (Vitamins B6)
- Maintains healthy immune system function (Zinc, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C)
- Reduces free radical formation in the body (Molybdenum, Zinc, Vitamin C)
- Supports cognitive function in healthy adults (Zinc)
- Maintains nervous system function (Zinc, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C)
- Supports nerve conduction (Zinc)
- Aids neurotransmitter synthesis (Vitamin B6, Vitamin C)
- Supports male and female reproductive health (Zinc)
Servings per bottle: 60 vegetarian tablets
Directions for use
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily, or as directed by a health care professional.
Ingredients in this product have been formulated without: Gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, egg, gelatin, fish, shellfish, crustaceans, milk products, peanuts, tree nuts, starch, sugar, sodium, bee products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
Microcrystalline cellulose, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, hypomellose, magnesium stearate.
Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a healthcare professional. Do not use InterClinical Professional Moly Zinc if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
Once supplements leave our store they cannot be returned or refunded. Please choose carefully.