RN Labs Ascorbic Acid Powder
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
RN Labs' Ascorbic Acid oral powder 100g
Ultra-Pure Ascorbic Acid Powder.
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) is an essential co-factor involved in the synthesis of collagen and maintenance of healthy bones, cartilage and teeth
- Antioxidant properties protects cells from reactive oxygen species and may contribute to reduced risk of free radical damage
- May support healthy immune function
- May support healthy adrenal function and response to physiological stressors
- Assists in the synthesis of neuro-hormones particularly cortisol,
norepinephrine and epinephrine
- Vegan friendly
Per bottle: 100g oral powder
Adults: Use as directed by your healthcare practioner. Each bottle is clearly labelled with ingredient density, to facilitate ease of dosage calculations.
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) is an essential cofactor in many biochemical processes including: collagen synthesis, antioxidant recycling, immunity, energy production, detoxification, adrenal function, dopamine conversion, and therefore may be used for numerous clinical uses, including the stabilisation of nutritional formulas.
Pure Pharmaceutical-Grade L-Ascorbic Acid
DENSITY: 1 ml = 1,000 mg (1.0 g/ml)
RN Labs use only the highest grade raw ingredients available.
Haemochromatosis patients should not exceed a daily intake of 200mg of vitamin C.
Excessive supplementation may result in diarrhoea and gastrointestinal distress (reduce doses accordingly).
Ascorbic Acid has not been extensively tested for its effects during pregnancy.
Health practitioners may prefer to avoid its use during pregnancy or lactation, unless confident that its impact can be reasonably deemed to be safe or beneficial.
All RN Labs products follow the relevant Australian regulations, standards and guidelines.
FOR EXTEMPORANEOUS USE ONLY.
Once supplements leave our store they cannot be returned or refunded. Please choose carefully.