RN Labs Mito-Charge Powder
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
RN Labs' Mito-Charge Powder 210g
RN Labs Mito-Charge powder has been formulated to provide synergistic and bioavailable ingredients for multiple clinical applications.
Mito-Charge is designed to support core cellular function for optimal mitochondrial performance and efficiency.
- Supports cellular efficiency throughout the body
- Supports healthy mitochondrial energy production
- Assists optimal exercise performance
- Promotes muscular recovery and ATP levels post exercise
- Aids healthy cardiac function
- Supports sleep, energy and general wellbeing in those experiencing fatigue
- Uniquely balanced and synergistic formula
- Great tasting
- Provides convenient and flexible dosing
- Vegan friendly
Per bottle: 210g oral powder (a 7.4g scoop = 1 serving)
Adults: Take 1 scoop (7.4g) mixed with water or juice 1—3 times daily or as prescribed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ribose in CFS and Fibromyalgia
A group of 203 participants diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and/or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome completed a trial to determine the impact of Ribose supplementation. Practitioners directed patients to take D-ribose at a dose of 5 grams, three times a day for the duration of the study.
Improvements began in the first week of treatment, and continued to increase at the end of the 3 weeks of treatment. D-ribose treatment led to highly clinically significant improvements (p<.0001) in all categories:
- 61.3 % increase in energy
- 37% increase in overall well being
- 29.3% improvement in sleep
- 30% improvement in mental clarity
- 15.6% decrease in pain
- Natural saccharide found in most cells and tissues.
- Forms part of nucleotides.
- Forms part of ATP, ADP & AMP molecules
- Increased cellular energy in CFS, Fibromyalgia, cardiac failure and weakness, and muscular fatigue.
- Supplementation can reduce muscle recovery time and soreness.
- Multiple doses throughout the day may be required and lower maintenance doses may suffice once cellular function has been improved.
- Cofactor for transporting fatty acids into the mitochondria for beta oxidation in energy production.
- Propionyl Carnitine supports hepatic and muscular mitochondrial function.
- Preferable form of carnitine in peripheral and cardio metabolic conditions.
- May enhance wound and tissue membrane healing, and reduce microvascular dysfunction.
- 2 g per day may reduce colonic inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis (IBD).
CALCIUM : MAGNESIUM:
- Magnesium is a critical cofactor in the citric acid cycle and the production of ATP.
- Magnesium is critical to neuromuscular relaxation.
- Magnesium Citrate is a superior form of Magnesium for absorption and uptake into cellular citric acid cycle metabolism.
- Calcium and magnesium supplied in a 1:1 ratio, may benefit those with CFS, Fibromyalgia, Neurotransmitter and nervous system imbalances.
- Calcium Pyruvate is a bioavailable chelate form of Calcium that does not compete with citrates for absorption. It provides small amounts of the citric acid cycle precursor Pyruvate.
- Calcium provides the primary direct contractile force to muscles.
VITAMINS B3, B5 & B7:
- B vitamins cofactors for cellular energy and mitochondrial function.
- Nicotinamide (B3) is required to supply protons (via NADH) for oxidative phosphorylation via ATP and citric acid cycle function.
- Pantothenic acid (B5) is crucial for the formation of Acetyl-CoA, alphaketoglutarate and pyruvate dehydrogenase complexes. B5 supports the efficient functioning of the citric acid cycle.
- Biotin (B7) assists the body to utilise amino acids within cellular metabolic functions.
- Pantothenic acid (B5) is required for fatty acid synthesis, metabolism and fatty acid oxidation.
- Four out of the 5 biotin-dependent carboxylases are found in the mitochondria, and are required for gluconeogenesis and fatty acid oxidation.
- Assists in the transfer of electrolytes between intra and extracellular spaces.
- May provide specific support to Mitochondrial enzymes.
- May support the optimum maintenance of cellular electrolyte levels and pH, to maximise cellular conductivity and energy production.
- Support on cardiac tissue and metabolism.
- Depletion caused by hyperglycaemia could provide a link between mitochondrial dysfunction and diabetes.
- Key metabolite within the citric acid cycle assisting the induction of ATP energy production in mitochondria.
- Useful synergist with magnesium for cellular energy production and support of muscular strength, recovery and pain minimisation.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin and or mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
If pregnant, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Contains monosaccharide Ribose.
Ribose in large amounts may lower blood sugar levels. Caution should be exercised in those with insulin medicated diabetes.
Whilst the body requires sufficient Biotin for normal foetal development, supplementing more than 500 mcg per day may not be advisable during pregnancy due to metabolic/hormone influences.
Known Side Effects
In large amounts the acidity of malic acid may cause gastrointestinal cramping and discomfort.
As with all acidic foods avoid brushing teeth immediately after taking to protect dental enamel.
Once supplements leave our store they cannot be returned or refunded. Please choose carefully.