Pure Encapsulations Zinc Picolinate 30mg
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Pure Encapsulations' Zinc 30 (Zinc Picolinate 30mg) 60 capsules
Highly absorbable zinc; essential to a wide range of physiological functions, including immune health.
- Zinc plays an important role in supporting the body's natural defense system, as well as nutrient utilization.
- It is a constituent of over two dozen enzymes involved in digestion and metabolism, including carbonic anhydrase, which is vital to tissue respiration.
- Zinc is essential for the healthy storage and metabolism of carbohydrates, as well as the absorption and function of B vitamins.
- Zinc plays a fundamental role in collagen formation and healthy tissue development.
- This mineral contributes to healthy prostatic function, and is essential for normal fetal and reproductive development.
Per bottle: 60 vegetarian capsules (1 capsule = 1 serving)
Directions for use
Adults: Pure Encapsulations® recommends 1 capsule daily, with a meal.
What Is It?
Zinc is essential for a wide range of physiological functions, including support of the body’s defense system and tissue development and repair. Picolinate and citrate are both highly absorbable zinc chelates.
What Is The Source?
Zinc is derived from earthen ore. Citrate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation. Picolinate is synthetic. Gluconate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation. Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil. Hypo-allergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose.
Uses For Zinc
Nutrient Metabolism: Zinc is a constituent of over two dozen enzymes involved in digestion and metabolism, including healthy storage and metabolism of carbohydrates. It is also related to the normal absorption and actions of the
Immune Support: Zinc plays an important role in supporting the body’s defense system, promoting healthy neutrophil, natural killer cell, and T-lymphocyte function.
Tissue Development and Repair: Zinc plays a fundamental role in collagen formation and healthy tissue development, including enzymes vital to tissue respiration. It is also essential for normal fetal and reproductive development, as well as contributing to healthy prostatic function.
Are There Any Potential Side Effects Or Precautions?
If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. In rare cases, zinc can cause nausea, vomiting or a metallic taste. High intakes of zinc can cause fever, diarrhea or fatigue and may impair immune response. Consult your physician for more information.
Are There Any Potential Drug Interactions?
Zinc may be contra-indicated with certain antibiotics. Consult your physician for more information.
Once supplements leave our store they cannot be returned or refunded. Please choose carefully.