Pure Encapsulations Relora
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Pure Encapsulations Relora 60 Caps
Benefits & Features
- Helps moderate occasional stress‡
- Promotes relaxation‡
- Helps support healthful eating habits and moderate appetite and snack cravings‡
- Promotes emotional well-being‡
- A proprietary blend of Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Occasional stress and muscle tension‡
- Healthy eating behavior‡
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 2 times daily, with or between meals.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly psychiatric medication, consult your health professional before use. Do not use concurrently with antidepressants.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Relora® is a proprietary blend of Magnolia officinalisand Phellodendron amurense. This clinically studiedcombination of extracts supports positive mood and helps to moderate everyday stress. It also promotes healthy eating behavior and muscle relaxation.1 Certain magnolia and phellodendron constituents may bind to GABA receptors and serotonin transporters in the central nervous system, which encourage feelings of satiety and relaxation.2,3 A pilot clinical trial reported that Relora® was well tolerated in promoting emotional well-being.4 A follow-up trial reported similar results, additionally showing that Relora® may help diminish stress related sugary snack cravings and promote healthful eating habits.5 An animal study further demonstrated the supplement's ability to support mood and relaxation.6 A recent pilot clinical trial performed in Cincinnati, Ohio, suggested that magnolia and phellodendron helped to maintain healthy cortisol and DHEA production and metabolism, which helped support healthy body fat distribution.7‡
- Relora® is a proprietary blend of Magnolia officinalis (bark) and Phellodendron amurense (bark). Relora® is a trademark of Next Pharmaceuticals, Inc. U.S. Patent No. 6,582,735
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose