Spectrumceuticals Pro450 (COLD)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
This is a cold item. You must select express shipping so we may include cold pack protection for your sensitive products. Orders including cold items will only be shipped on Monday or Tuesday to preserve their temperature. Please refrigerate cold items as soon as you receive them.
Spectrumceuticals' Pro4-50™ 60 capsules
Pro4-50™ (P450) is a gluten- and dairy-free probiotic formula containing 4 strains of microorganisms with 50 billion colony forming units (CFUs) per capsule. Probiotic strains include L. rhamnosus, B. lactis, B. breve and B. longum. This formulation contains 25 billion CFUs of Bifidobacterium.
Per bottle: 60 vegetarian capsules (1 capsule = 1 serving)
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily, with water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Benefits of Pro4-50™
Pro4-50™ is a gluten- and dairy-free probiotic formula containing 4 strains of beneﬁcial micro organisms with over 50 billion colony forming units (CFUs) per 400mg capsule. L-Lactate producing strains of probiotic account for 100% of the formulation containing 25 billion CFUs of Bifidobacterium.
Pro4-50™ helps to maintain normal gastrointestinal health and digestive function and supports the growth of healthy gastrointestinal microflora after a course of antibiotics. Bifidobacterium lactis is a commensal microorganism that inhabits the human intestinal mucosa and contributes to healthy digestive function.
The Pro4-50™ D-Lactate Free Spectrumceuticals probiotic formula and excipients have undergone third party allergen testing with no protein residue for gluten (wheat), casein (dairy), peanuts, walnuts and almonds detected.
- For the symptomatic relief of constipation
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being
- For the symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome
- May assist in the management of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome
- Supplementation during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding may support healthy immune function of the newborn after birth,
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus may provide temporary relief of diarrhoea
- Bifidobacteria species found in the rectum/intestinal tract may contribute to the maintenance of normal healthy vaginal flora
- Bifidobacterium lactis is a commensal microorganism that inhabits the human intestinal mucosa and contributes to healthy digestive function
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus colonise the urogenital and intestinal tracts and assist in restoring and maintaining urogenital flora/health
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus is a commensal microorganism that inhabits the human intestinal mucosa, contributing to digestive function
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus supplementation by expectant mothers prior to birth and may assist in healthy gastrointestinal colonisation of the newborn for the first few months of life
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus and Bifidobacteria lactis taken during pregnancy and post-natally whilst breastfeeding decreases the incidence of atopic dermatitis/allergy in children in their first years of life
- Supports healthy gastrointestinal microflora after a course of antibiotics
This medicine may not be right for you, Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Once supplements leave our store they cannot be returned or refunded. Please choose carefully.