Microbiome Labs MegaMucosa
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
***This product has been replaced with this one click here ***
Microbiome Labs' MegaMucosa 150g Berry Acai flavoured powder.
Mega Mucosa™ is the first complete mucosal support supplement of its kind, formulated to support a healthy mucosal barrier. MegaMucosa™ also contains dairy-free immunoglobulins clinically shown to support a healthy immune system in the mucosa and a state-of-the-art flavobiotic shown to support microbial diversity and short-chain fatty acid production.
Per container: 150 grams (1 scoop is 5 grams = 1 serving)
Adults: Start slowly with ½ scoop daily for one week, then increase to 1 scoop daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take with or without food. Mix into a large glass of cold water or liquid of your choice.
The first complete mucosal support supplement of its kind
The mucosal system is a very important part of the human immune system. The mucosal system contains 150 times more surface area than skin, which makes it as essential element of the immune system that supports healthy immune function.
What does it do?
- The health of the mucosa determines how the body interacts with antigens; therefore, the integrity of the intestinal mucosa can dictate overall immune function.
- The dairy-free immunoglobulin concentrate supports healthy digestion, neutralizes environmental toxins, and helps to REBUILD protective intestinal barriers. These IgG antibodies can reduce the damage of metabolic endotoxemia and neutralize LPS, an endotoxin that triggers mucosal activation.
- There are four key amino acids that play an important role in the production of intestinal mucosa, these include: L-proline, L-serine, L-cysteine, and L-threonine. These four amino acids have been shown to increase mucin2 production and stimulate mucin synthesis in the colon, resulting in a thicker and healthier mucosal barrier.
- MicrobiomeX® is a natural citrus extract rich in polyphenols that supports digestive health and immunity by increasing microbial diversity in the gut and improving gut barrier function. A clinical study using 500mg of citrus fruit extract found a significant increase in short-chain fatty acid (SCFA) composition and a reduction in fecal calprotectin. Both results suggest that citrus polyphenols can reduce inflammation and modulate the microbial composition in the gut.
- Designed to work with MegaSpore biotic and Mega Prebiotic
- Bovine-based. Do not consume if you have a beef allergy.
- Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication, have a medical condition, consult with your doctor before using the product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Once supplements leave our store they cannot be returned or refunded. Please choose carefully.