Beauty Food Choc Chic Nut Butter
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Beauty Food's Choc Chic Nut Butter 190g
Nut butter with cashews and cacao for a slightly crunchy, chocolatey flavour. With added collagen it's designed to be eaten daily to support healthy hair, skin and nails. Formulated for maximum drizzle or to be refrigerated if you prefer a thick, creamy nut butter.
- Very low sugar
- No vegetable oils
- No artificial fillers, thickeners, emulsifiers or flavours
- The added benefit of anti-ageing collagen to support healthy hair, skin and nails
- Monk fruit (natural sweetener)
- Non GMO
- Dairy, soy, and gluten free
Per container: 19 serves (10g = 1 serving)
Directions for use
Adults: For best results for your hair, skin and nails we recommend a daily serve of collagen which can be achieved with a daily cookie or a daily serve of our collagen powder. We treat the nut butters as a bonus serve of collagen.
Great straight from the jar, or spread on an apple, banana, or sourdough. Also good drizzled on top of porridge, pancakes, yoghurt, or dessert.
Contains cashews and almonds.
Snacks with benefits:
- Collagen for its anti-ageing properties and healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Good fats help keep you full for longer and avoid cravings.
- Guilt free and nutritionist designed to be enjoyed daily.
- Low sugar and natural vitamin C helps collagen absorb better.
- No artificial thickeners, emulsifiers, sweeteners or sugar alcohols like erythritol.
- Non GMO
- And free from dairy, soy and vegetable oils to avoid inflammation.
Looking for the full ingredients and nutrition panel? Please scroll through the product images.
What is Collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. It makes up 75% of our skin, 95% of the organic compounds of our bones, and over 90% of our gut lining.
Why do we need more collagen?
Think of your skin like a sponge, if it's holding water it's full and elastic. After the age of 20 we produce around 1% less collagen each year, and even less after menopause. Less collagen means that sponge holds less water which makes it less full and less elastic.
How do collagen supplements help?
Supplementing with collagen has been clinically proven to replenish our bodies' own collagen which means younger looking skin and stronger hair and nails. It also means stronger bones and less cellulite.
What's the best way to boost collagen?
The best way to boost our collagen levels is by consuming it as an odourless, white powder which comes from animal sources such as cows. Think of it like a highly bioavailable form of bone broth.
Once supplements leave our store they cannot be returned or refunded. Please choose carefully.